Posts Tagged ‘Therese’
…what links them both? B-E-E-R!!
Dad’s birthday was on the 16th and I didn’t get to send him a present. But I will very soon. Since he has been refraining from drinking too much beer due to having elevated liver enzymes in the past and it’s October, I thought why not make something that’s close enough to beer?And that’s exactly what I did.
I just made some BEER SOAP!!!!
…..and my house smells divine!
I was planning on sending him soap made with real beer, but that didn’t turn out the way I wanted it to be. Saponification pretty much killed the “beer smell” and left it with a strong wheat/barley like aroma, which is normal for soap made from real beer. But where’s the fun in that? So I decided to make soap that smelled like the real deal, instead of making it with the real stuff and so far I am loving the results. I still have to wait a day or two til I can cut this stuff and try it out, and if it turns out awesome, I’m sending a package to dad and it will be available in our site as one of our limited edition soaps. You’re probably wondering, why would I want to smell like beer? Well you have to try the soap to find out. The scent is more like fun clean freshly brewed beer rather than a gross drunk man. I’m quite excited for this mini project. I’ll probably need to do this again since these will make unique Christmas presents. Anyway, that’s all for this update. Good Night!
Fixed my theme. Yay! I will need to edit a little more tomorrow, but so far everything’s back to normal. This makes me happy. I’ve also added a few more widgets.
Oh more happy news, Teamartini.com is finally live. Go visit! I might have to take it down for tomorrow for a just little while just to edit a few more flaws.
Happy Thursday everyone!
PVZ Achievements Complete!! (<–hardwork, determination, diligence, dedication..) *happy dance*
PVZ Addicts: Here’s proof that “Better Off Dead” Achievement (I, Zombie Endless 10 streaks) is possible! No hacks, just pure luck and a lil bit of math too! Who knew math would come in handy playing Plants vs Zombies! hahaha
Some tips/strategy used:
- Get rid of the following first: Peashooter, Starfruit, Magnet-Shroom, Umbrella Leaf (most important!!)
- Get as much sun as you can (especially on your 1st and 2nd streaks) , and don’t waste it!
- Calculate how much sun it will take to wipe out a row. (your PC’s calculator will come in handy if you refuse to calculate mentally)
- Dance Zombies are very vulnerable and weak, only use this one once you’ve cleared a row with a maximum of one spikeweed. Two spikeweeds will kill this zombie. Plus make sure that this zombie won’t be staying to long in one spikeweed. How would this happen? For some reason mine died earlier because the dancer zombie on a side row kept munching on a wall-nut without any plant trying to kill it. This happened just once.
- Ladder zombies are extremely helpful, especially for more difficult rows. Make sure there aren’t any magnet-shrooms.
- Two Conehead Zombies work really well with snow peas.
- Familiarize yourself with each zombie’s weaknesses and how much damage it could take.
- Plants on the first column(left side) will help you determine what zombie to use.
I can finally sleep now and start living normally again!