Posts Tagged ‘dance zombie’
PVZ Achievements Complete!! (<–hardwork, determination, diligence, dedication..) *happy dance*
PVZ Addicts: Here’s proof that “Better Off Dead” Achievement (I, Zombie Endless 10 streaks) is possible! No hacks, just pure luck and a lil bit of math too! Who knew math would come in handy playing Plants vs Zombies! hahaha
Some tips/strategy used:
- Get rid of the following first: Peashooter, Starfruit, Magnet-Shroom, Umbrella Leaf (most important!!)
- Get as much sun as you can (especially on your 1st and 2nd streaks) , and don’t waste it!
- Calculate how much sun it will take to wipe out a row. (your PC’s calculator will come in handy if you refuse to calculate mentally)
- Dance Zombies are very vulnerable and weak, only use this one once you’ve cleared a row with a maximum of one spikeweed. Two spikeweeds will kill this zombie. Plus make sure that this zombie won’t be staying to long in one spikeweed. How would this happen? For some reason mine died earlier because the dancer zombie on a side row kept munching on a wall-nut without any plant trying to kill it. This happened just once.
- Ladder zombies are extremely helpful, especially for more difficult rows. Make sure there aren’t any magnet-shrooms.
- Two Conehead Zombies work really well with snow peas.
- Familiarize yourself with each zombie’s weaknesses and how much damage it could take.
- Plants on the first column(left side) will help you determine what zombie to use.
I can finally sleep now and start living normally again!