As promised on my previous post, here it is:
How To Add another DVD Profile Queue on Netflix
- Login to your Netflix Account
- Click on Your Account &Help located on the right side at the very top.
- Scroll down to Preferences, located at the lower left side.
- Under Preferences, click on Account Profiles
- Click on Add Profile
- Fill Out needed information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Sign in Name
- New Password
- Maturity Level (All Movies, R, PG-13, Unrated Family, PG, G)
- Address to: (Profile Name, Account Owner)
- Check/Uncheck Allow this user to participate in community features
8. Click Save
9. Once you clicked on Save, you will be redirected back to DVD Queue Profiles page
10. Click Reassign DVDs.
11. Choose how many movies each Profile can have at one time. (Varies depending on the Netflix account you have.)
12. Click Save
That’s it. You’ve got another DVD Profile Queue. Please take note of the Maturity Level option especially when you’re making one for your kid(s). Questions? Contact me
~xoxo Therese Martin.